Pastor Jon leads this weeks sermon with "Simplify Your Friendship", from John 15:5 [powerpress] John 15:5 (ESV)
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Creating a relationship can over-complicate things.
- I need to understand pruning.
- I need to learn to abide.
- I need to refine my fruit production.
- Share about some of your favorite memories that you have with your mom.
- What does it mean to us to abide in Jesus?
- What happens to the branches that do not bear fruit?
- Why are we only able to produce fruit through abiding in Jesus?