Interested in joining the worship team as a vocalist, instrumentalist, or being part of our “tech crew”? Great! We’re always looking to expand our ministry, and it’s my joy to serve with so many wonderful volunteers in this ministry!
This page will give you the basics of what is required. Read through the materials here, and when you’re ready to take the next step, fill out the “Worship Team Interest” form (linked below).
Steps to become involved in the worship team:
- Meet the requirements for team membership:
- Be consistently attending Grace for at least 3 months
- Demonstrate an active & growing relationship with the Lord
- For students there are some additional requirements, please check with the worship pastor for details.
- Musicians: Demonstrate vocal or instrumental proficiency during an informal audition with the Worship Pastor
- Technical: Willingness and aptitude to be trained for sound or media positions.
- Read and understand the Worship Team Covenant
- Fill out the Worship Team interest form. Upon receipt of this form, the Worship Pastor will contact you to schedule an interview & audition.
- Meet with the Worship Pastor for an interview and audition (vocal / instrumental) or a training session (tech). Download an audition packet to prepare for the audition portion of the interview.
I am excited for your interest in joining the worship team. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Worship
All prospective vocal or instrumental worship team members need to meet with the Worship Pastor for an informal interview and audition. During this time, we will cover a few different items:
- Share the details of your walk with Christ
- Why do you want to be involved in the worship team?
- Review the Worship Team covenant
- Scheduling and logistics
- Any questions or feedback you have regarding the Worship Team?
- Audition: I have prepared an audition packet with three songs from our current worship repertoire.
Thanks for your interest in this ministry!