Pastor Jay continues his summer meandering with this weeks sermon "Knowing What You've Got" from Psalm 16:5-6. [powerpress] Psalm 16:5-6 (ESV)
The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
When you have the Lord, you have it all.
- He is your good possession.
- He keeps your good possession.
- He makes your good possession a delight.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What is your favorite thing you own? Why?
- How valuable is it? How valuable is it to someone else?
- How valuable are you to God?
- Make a reminder to look at this week to remind you of how God sees you!