Pastor Jay continues the series on Owning His Peace, with this week's sermon "The Log in Our Eye" from 1 Corinthians 13:4-5. [powerpress] 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 (ESV)
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
We must repent of the sins that rob us of peace.
- We need to repent of pride.
- We need to repent of envy.
- Repent of selfishness.
- How do pride, envy and selfishness work against the peace of Christ?
- What does it mean to repent of these sins?
- What does not being selfish look like? How can we follow Christ and overcome selfishness?