Pastor Jon leads this weeks sermon with "Standing Firm", from II Timothy 4:1-2 [powerpress] II Timothy 4:1-2 (ESV)
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
We are called to be steadfast in changing times.
- Preach the Word.
- Be ready.
- Practice long-suffering apologetics.
- Gifting doesn't determine obedience.
- Passion determines obedience.
- What is the importance of being prepared for something?
- What does Paul command us to do?
- By whose authority does Paul command us to do those things?
- Why does God command us to stand up for Him and all that we believe?