Pastor Jay continues his summer meandering with this weeks sermon "Blind Love" from 1 Peter 1:8. [powerpress] 1 Peter 1:8 (ESV)
Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory.
We want to love Him better.
- We want to love Him better though we do not see him.
- We love Him better when we trust him.
- We love Him better when our joy in him grows.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What does wind look like?
- How can we know something is there without actually seeing it?
- How can we love and trust God with our lives even though we can't see him?
- What is one way you can get to know God better this week?