Pastor Jay begins his summer meandering with this weeks sermon "Isolation" from Proverbs 18:1. [powerpress] Proverbs 18:1 (ESV)
Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment.
Isolation is a dangerous choice to make.
- Isolation is a choice to reject needed input.
- Isolation negates faith in God.
- Isolation is a warning sign we need to address.
Parent Connection Questions:
- If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want with you? Why?
- Why don’t most people like to be alone? Why do we need friends?
- What does Proverbs 18:1 say about being alone? Why isn’t it always good?
- Think of a way to be there for someone else this week!