Pastor Jay continues his sermon series, Be Encouraged, Brothers with "The Unnecessary Reminder" from 1 Thessalonians 4:9-10. [powerpress] 1 Thessalonians 4:9-10 (ESV)
Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another, for that indeed is what you are doing to all the brothers throughout Macedonia. But we urge you, brothers, to do this more and more,
You probably don’t need to hear about brotherly love. 2 Reasons you probably don't:
- Because brotherly love is natural to the genuine believer in Christ.
- Because brotherly love grows with sanctification.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What is the one thing you really love? Why?
- Besides your family, who else is really important to you?
- God tells us to love one another. What does that mean?
- What is one way you can show love to someone this week?