Pastor Jay continues his sermon series, Be Encouraged, Brothers with "Prayer for Love in the Church," from 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13. [powerpress] 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13 (ESV)
Now may our God and Father himself, and our Lord Jesus, direct our way to you, and may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you, so that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints.
Pray for love in the church.
- Pray for opportunity.
- Pray for more.
- Pray for love’s end*.*An outcome worked toward, especially with forethought and deliberate planning and organized effort.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What’s something you really love?
- How would you describe love to someone?
- Why is it so important for Christians to love each other?
- What is one way you can show love for another Christian this week?