Pastor Jonathan wraps up the "Vital Signs of a Health Church" series with this week's message, titled "Biblical Worship," from Colossians 3:16-17. [powerpress] Colossians 3:16-17 (ESV)
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
A healthy church is a worshiping church.
- A healthy church encourages biblical worship.
- A healthy church encourages individual worship.
- A healthy church encourages corporate worship.
- A variety of music
- Engaging the heart, mind and body
- Loving one another
- A healthy church seeks eternal worship from all nations.
Parent Connection Questions:
- Do you have to be in church to worship God?
- What do you think it will be like to worship in heaven with people from all over the world?
- What is one way you can worship God this week?