Pastor Jay continues his "Vital Signs of a Health Church" series this week with a message titled "Growth," from Colossians 2:6-7. [powerpress] Colossians 2:6-7 (ESV)
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
A healthy church pursues growth.
- The healthy church pursues growth downward.
- The healthy church pursues growth upward.
- The healthy church pursues growth skillfully.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What did Pastor Jay say our church tree represents?
- How does a tree grow downward? How does growing downward help the tree?
- What happens when a tree grows upward?
- What kind of fruit does God want to see in our lives?