Pastor Jay continues his "Guard Your Heart" series this week with a sermon titled "The Sin-Tolerant Heart," from Matthew 13:15. [powerpress] Matthew 13:15 (ESV)
For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.
Your heart should be sin intolerant.
- Avoid the dull heart.
- Avoid is the stubborn heart.
- Seek the broken heart.
- Seek the responsive heart.
Parent Connection Questions:
- If you had to choose, would you rather lose your sight or your hearing? Why?
- Have your eyes or ears ever been tricked?
- How might a hard heart keep you from seeing or listening to God?
- What is one thing you could do this week to keep your heart from being hardened?