Pastor Jay continues his "Guard Your Heart" series this week, with a sermon titled "A Life-Loving Heart," from Ecclesiastes 3:10-11. [powerpress] Ecclesiastes 3:10-11 (ESV)
I have seen the business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
Our hearts should enjoy the good world that God made for us.
- The heart should enjoy work.
- The heart should enjoy contemplation.
- The heart should enjoy success.
- The heart should enjoy bread and wine.
- The heart should enjoy marital intimacy.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What’s the funnest thing you ever did? What made it so fun?
- What’s the hardest job you ever had to do around the house?
- How can work ever seem fun?
- Can always having fun make us really happy? Why or why not?