Pastor Jay continues his "Guard Your Heart" series this week, with a sermon titled "A Generous Heart," from Exodus 25:2. [powerpress] Exodus 25:2 (ESV)
Speak to the people of Israel, that they take for me a contribution. From every man whose heart moves him you shall receive the contribution for me.
A redeemed heart will be moved to give generously.
- We will want to give generously to routine gospel work in the church.
- We will want to give generously in special seasons of revival and need.
- We will want to give generously to the needy.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Which gift was the most fun to give?
- What makes it hard to give?
- How can you give to God? Doesn’t he have everything already?