Pastor Jay continues his "Guard Your Heart" series this week, with a sermon titled "A Peaceful Heart", from Proverbs 14:30 and Psalm 131:2. [powerpress] Proverbs 14:30 (ESV)
A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.
Psalm 131:2 (ESV)
But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.
The peaceful heart is a desirable thing.
- A peaceful heart is a heart that is absent of disruptive demanding.
- A peaceful heart is full of God’s three greatest provisions in Christ.
- What was the busiest day you remember?
- What about the last time you remember your family relaxing?
- What does the Bible mean when it says, “Be still”?
- Think of some time this week when you can be still with just God.