Student Ministries Pastor Jon Kelly shares a message titled "Those Were the Days", from Ecclesiastes 11:8-10. [powerpress] Ecclesiastes 11:8-10 (NLT)
When people live to be very old, let them rejoice in every day of life. But let them also remember there will be many dark days. Everything still to come is meaningless. Young man, it’s wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do. So banish grief and pain, but remember that youth, with a whole life before you, still faces the threat of meaninglessness.
Youth is wasted on the young, but life is wasted on the sinful. A well-lived life...
- is enjoyed.
- recognizes the dark days.
- realizes an account must be given.
Parent Connection Questions:
- What was the best memory you had of 2013?
- Tell one thing you REALLY hope happens in 2014.
- What was a difficult time you had last year?
- Name one thing you can do to honor God this year.