Pastor Jay continues his "Guard Your Heart" series this week, with a sermon titled "The Trusting Heart", based on Psalm 28:7. [powerpress] Psalm 28:7 (ESV)
The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- By faith the heart takes hold of the Lord for help.
- By faith the heart takes hold of the Lord for guidance.
- By faith the heart takes hold of the Lord for salvation.
- When you have problems at school, where do you go for help? What about at home?
- How do you know when to trust someone?
- Where do you go for spiritual questions?
- What answers to questions have you found in the Bible?