Grace Community Church is currently observing our normal Sunday schedule, with some modifications. As time goes on and we make changes, we will update this page with current information.
If you are feeling sick, or if you or an immediate family member has a vulnerable health situation, please stay home for now. Also, if you are not yet comfortable gathering in a group of people, we understand. Our live stream will continue to be available on Sundays at 10:30am.
- 9:15am: Sunday School & Adult Bible Fellowships
- 10:30am: Worship service. Nursery and Little Grace Place (preschool children's church) will be available for families with children.
- 5:00pm: msm (Middle school youth group)
- 5:45pm: hsm (High school youth group)
- Rows of chairs have been spaced out to be 6 feet apart
- Within a row, please leave two empty chairs between groups of people who do not live together
- Please wear a mask when you are in the church building. We have masks available if you do not own one or forget yours.
- We will not have a greeting time during the service.
Other Safety Measures
- The offering will be collected by means of collection boxes located by each set of double doors in the worship center.
- Bulletins will be available on a table when you enter. Our weekly bulletin will still be emailed and posted online if you would prefer a digital copy.
- We will not be serving coffee or donuts at this time. Water fountains will be closed.
- We have removed all items, including Bibles, pencils, and information flyers from the chair backs. If you want to take notes during the service, please bring a writing utensil.
- Doors will remain propped open as much as possible.
A Note About Singing
We believe that singing together is an essential part of corporate worship. In recent weeks, there has been concern over the practice of singing in a group (even when socially distanced) and its potential to spread COVID-19 and other viruses. Please use your judgment during the singing time.